Your reputation is all that matters if you are going for digital marketing. You will receive some positive reviews or sometimes negative ones. Everyone is allowed to review or comment and hard truth is that you cannot control who comments on your product. If it is a positive comment, then it is good but what if it is a negative comment or what if these comments are posted by your competitors just to jeopardize your reputation? So, to rectify this problem we use online reputation management which will regulate your negative comments and gives you a positive and beneficial reputation.
Things you should know about online reputation management:
- A majority of people prefer online reviews about your company’s product and services over personal recommendations.
- Most search engines and review sites rank your business higher or lower based on online reviews and feedback.
- Google says: Your online identity is determined by what others post about you in a blog post, a photo tag or a reply to a public status anywhere on the internet.
How your online reputation is formed:
- Comments about your business on social networking sites like facebook or twitter.
- Online images about your business.
- Videos about your business on youtube,Vimeoc,Metacafe etc.
- Posts and articles about you on various websites.
What we do at DTechnoVision Australia:
- Reduce the visibility of your negative search results.
- Remove bad reviews.
- Improve online reviews.